Currently, we have no open postdoctoral positions at University of Guanajuato.
Open positions for Master and PhD students are always opened and welcome.
Here is part of the admission procedure:
Record cards/admission forms (do NOT have any cost) for the admission to Traditional Doctorate in Chemical Sciences already available in the following link:
TRADITIONAL Ph.D. PROGRAM IN CHEMICAL SCIENCES
1. Master Degree in a related area subjected to evaluation by the Academic Committee, who will determine if an evaluation test will be required.
2. Copy of your birth certificate
3. Copy of your identity national document
4. 5 small (4x4) black and white photographs (of your face).
5. Record card / Admission form (They are requested via internet and you have to present 3 copies, till this date it has no cost, in (http://www.daa.ugto.mx/aspirantes/)
6. Bachelor degree official document
7. Certificate of your bachelor studies (with scoring of your courses)
8. Letter showing your general average issued by the University where the bachelor studies were done.
9. Master degree official document
10. Certificate of your Master studies (with scoring of your courses)
11. Letter showing your general average issued by the University where the Master studies were done.
12. CurrIculum vitae
13. Letter of motivation describing your interest to ingress into Post-graduated studies, mentioning your research interests and the name of the Professor you want to study with.
14. Two or more recommendation letters
15. Project of thesis signed by your future supervisor
16. Letter of acceptance from the Professor you want to work with, specifying the research line and title of the thesis project.
* DELIVER TWO COPIES OF EACH ONE *
DOCUMENTATION MUST BE DELIVERED DURING THE MONTHS OF APRIL AND NOVEMBER
Key dates for the admission process:
a) Record card / Admission form: April (http://www.daa.ugto.mx/aspirantes/)
b) Pre-admission course: May - June
c) Admission test: June or November
d) Interview: June or November
e) Academic Committee Meeting: End of June or November
f) Decision Announcement: July or December
g) Enrollment to the scholar term and start of scholar activities: August or January
FURTHER INFORMATION: (currently only spanish available)